BLISSOLOGY 100hour IMMERSION
April 12- 23, 2017
We are thrilled to offer this incredible course at one of our favourite places on the planet, Bali, Indonesia. Travel with Eoin + Insiya to immerse yourself in the island’s deep spirituality, warmth and bliss and inhabit your yoga with presence, compassion and joy.
This intensive course offers a powerful and sustainable way for you to deepen your life’s purpose and meaning. You will live, experience and embody intelligent techniques to practice Yoga in a way to maximize the health and sustainability of our bodies, while evolving the way we view life and relate to our world. We call this the art and science of Blissology.
You will be sustained on your journey with accommodation and delicious plant based food at Samadi, Bali, a gorgeous yoga space in Canggu, Bali, amidst natural surroundings, fresh air and views to inspire. Join us for a journey of a lifetime.
- Understanding Blissology Yoga’s intuitive Alignment principles,
- Anatomy, Physiology, Philosophy, Biomechanical Principles,
- How to let your life’s purpose and your own Voice emerge on and off the mat,
- Classical Philosophy and how to adapt it to the needs of our Modern Era,
- Creative Sequencing,
- Marketing and The Business of Yoga.
Our commitment is to offer you a pathway to bring more love, awe and joy into the world before you leave the planet.
Extend your time in Bali to join us for the EcoKarma Event April 25th – 26th. We are raising awareness and funds for coral reef restoration. More info on our EcoKarma Project is here.
- A Blissology Yoga 100 hr Immersion Certificate
- Mindfully prepared, delicious, vegetarian organic meals: 11 Breakfasts + 10 lunches are included. There are a few days with “free” meal times so you can explore the various restaurants and delicious food that Canggu has to offer.
- Transport for group excursion to experience the natural heart of Bali.
Travel and Accommodation are not included
There are plenty of options for accommodation close by to suit your budget. Contact us for details.
If you’re interested in staying on-site, there are some beautiful new rooms reserved at a special rate for our students. These are limited! For rates and booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED. We recommend registering early to secure your place.
We also offer a payment plans for this program.
For more information, payment plans, or registration, contact us.