The Blissology Project is about cultivating an attitude of joy and connection through Eoin Finn’s powerful 28 day Blissology Project Program. Commit to five simple ideas that will transform your life and your world. They are: Yoga, Meditation, Nature Appreciation, Food Awareness and Gratitude.
Both a companion guide to the Blissology Project Program as well as a stand alone book that elucidates the philosophy of Blissology, The Blissology Project book is an indispensable guide to navigating the chaotic terrain of our modern lives and finding the stillness within. Using Eoin’s powerful guidelines, discover your Life Mission, the one thing that fills your life with meaning and purpose. Combine it with your daily Blissology Commitment practice to find maximum joy, awe, love and bliss. Lets create an “Upward Spiral” together.
1. My Life Mission
2. What is Blissology?
3. The Upward Spiral
4. Four Modes of Being
5. Blissology Project “Commit to Bliss” 4 Week Lifestyle Program
6. Blissology Commitment #1 Yoga
7. Blissology Commitment #2 Meditation
8. Blissology Commitment #3 Nature Appreciation
9. Blissology Commitment #4 Food Awareness
10. Blissology Commitment #5 Gratitude
11. Blissology Commitment #6 Wild Card
12. Discovering + Defining Your Life Mission
13. Blissology Project DVD Yoga + Meditation
14. Blissology Project Workbook
15. Hammock Enlightenment
We’re happy to share the Bliss. For your free downloadable PDF Blissology go here.