Earth.Body.Yoga DVD and Video

Posted by blissologist on January 18, 2013

facebook_header_iTunes_earthbodyYoga_superflow copyWe are so excited for the release of the Earth.Body.Yoga DVD!

Itunes release date will be Dec 16, 2013

Two DVD set

This unique Blissology yoga practice seeks to combine the relaxation and fitness benefits of alignment-based vinyasa yoga with a powerful ritual that celebrates our interconnection with Nature

The underlying belief is that if we want to be happy, we need to have an intimate relationship with Nature. Since we wanted to bring the beauty of Nature to your screen and your practice, we filmed Earth Body Yoga in the forests, and on the beaches and mountains of Mexico, California, Hawaii and the Western Coast of Canada. The routines vary in length and challenge. Some offer deeper relaxation while others build heat and ignite your inner fire.  All practices begin and end with a centering meditation to calm our nervous system so our bodies can receive the wisdom of the heart.  More than a physical yoga routine, Earth Body Yoga is a joyous celebration of life.

The retail price for DVD purchase is $24.99 SHIP DATE IS DEC 11, 2013!

EBY photos:

View the routines

View the first 14 min’s of the routine

Click here to order today

Posted in Feature | Also tagged , , , , , , , , |

1. Posted October 7, 2013 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

Looks really good, still wondering what the DVD might be like, since the promotional video is mostly “talk”.

2. Posted October 10, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

hi alex,
    we will have a sample of the video up this weekend on our blissology vimeo channel. the first 13 min of the video – we always give modifications, though! aloha!

3. Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:26 am | Permalink

here is the first 14 mins

4. Kim
    Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:07 am | Permalink

Can’t wait for the new video! It is difficult to get access to yoga classes where we live. I have many yoga dvd’s but Eion – your’s are absolutely amazing and I use them constantly. I have experienced many different styles of yoga and have a need for the spiritual connection that you so beautifully and natually bring to the practice. Much gratitude, love and light to you for sharing your gift – namaste :0)

5. Alissa
    Posted November 15, 2013 at 11:46 am | Permalink

Thanks for sharing your excitement, Kim! We’re so glad you enjoy Eoin’s DVDs. Let us know how you like Earth. Body. Yoga. when you receive it.
    Namaste :)

6. Posted November 20, 2013 at 11:35 am | Permalink

Thank you for the preview, appreciated.

7. Alissa Martin
    Posted November 20, 2013 at 1:51 pm | Permalink

Thanks for your comment!

8. saundra grange
    Posted September 9, 2014 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

I love the dvd. the routines flow beautifully & the blissology philosophy is so beautiful and simple. My hubby and I had the pleasure of attending a workshop/class taught by Eoin at Wanderlust, Whistler August 2014. AMAZING!! Now here is my question: I cannot find the downloadable pose guide that is available @ Can you help me with this? I may be so happy that I found this BLISS that I can’t see or think clearly! Thanks. Love & Light, Saundra

9. Posted September 10, 2014 at 8:33 am | Permalink

B.L.I.S.S = Beautiful Living is Super Simple… so true… glad you like the video!